I would use Nmap to do your scanning, and then use Process Explorer from
sysinternals to find out which .exe has the port open.

BTW: GO PENN STATE NIT Champs:

BSME PENN STATE 1996..

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org