We just ran into one of those problems.  Multi-domain environment, and a
user from one domain was trying to send e-mail to a Global DL in another
domain.  The e-mail wouldn't get delivered and it wouldn't generate an NDR.
Checking the tracking logs, it was stuck in the Categorizer.  Changing the
DL to a Universal DL fixed it.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@owa.smithcons.com