No, looks like a product bundle with the new buzzword.

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: What is Vmware thinking?

http://www.vmware.com/products/vsphere/

As an Avid Fan of Vmware and big user of the technology, it seems they are
going the market, and mass confusion route to though something that is no
further along than Vaporware. Eight different offers for ESX? Are they
taking a licensing tip from M$ trying to generate more revenue under the
guise of Cloud computing?

Does anyone in the ESX server space see this in a different light than I am
seeing it as first read?

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org

Phone:401-639-3505