From: Garcia-Moran, Carlos [mailto:cgarciamo...@spragueenergy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What is Vmware thinking?

It does take a bit to wrap your head around it, take a look @ the
pricing guide which actually breaks it down a little better. While it's
confusing they have done a better job of packaging it and hitting lower
SMB's with some good features and prices. Plus the extras coming for us
that have the Enterprise version is very cool

I have being doing VMware since they started for around 9 years now, and
It does get more confusing every year license wise, but I can't knock
the product it's top notch. One of those IT changers like Ghost was,
saved my butt many a time