You read my mind, I've been wanting the same thing for snapshots.  I
just scanned through all our machines and found 2 yesterday I forgot to
delete.

________________________________

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What is Vmware thinking?

Yeah I just want a simple thing in the giu where I can search on
machines with snapshots, or have them marked with a flag if they di have
a snap-shot because finding the snaps isn't intuitive right now.

Also S-Motion via GUI could be nice, and a way to backup the entire ESX
host via Legato would be nice too, since EMC owns them, I would have
already figured they gotten this hashed out... Naaa, that be too
simple...

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org