Script it with psinfo and a batch file of your servers.

psinfo \\servername | findstr /I "R2"

Should be easy to do a call statement with parameter and put it in the
psinfo command.

You will get the following out;

Kernel version:            Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2,
Multiprocessor Free

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org