From: KenM [mailto:kenmli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 8:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: 2003 R2

Thanks Bonnie. This will help but I found a better key. The same place you
recomended but the productname key give you either

Microsoft Windows Server 2003
or
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2

Thanks for your help, now just need to create a vbs or powershell script to
pull this info.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Miller Bonnie L.