"Art DeKneef" <art.dekn...@cox.net> wrote on 05/19/2009 01:01:56 PM:

> Added N5200 Pro and configured for iSCSI.

Ah, thought you had a Drobo Pro.  I have been looking at Thecus - they
seem to be a tight competitor to Qnap.

The more I think about it, for the price if it performs you can't beat the
Drobo Pro - even if I can't boot off of it.  I think I'm going to go ahead
and order one as I just don't need all the extra features that Thecus and
Qnap offer.  I'll post back once I get it and have a chance to test it
out.

Eric Eskam
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the U.S. Government
"The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange
protein; it rejects it."
-  P. B. Medawar