26+ GB L

From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Amusing

I'll have to ponder that one a bit. Not sure I like it. Disks may be
cheap, but eliminating SIS would cause storage requirements to increase
by an order of magnitude. The OP's situation is a prime example...
Suddenly a 9 MB storage requirement becomes 2.7 GB storage requirement
(if my math is right).