Wouldn't it have been nice that MS had done product research and created a
traditional upgrade keeping SIS, and then released a "Datacenter Edition"
for large scales of server farms/user bases which didn't have SIS?

I wonder what percentage of revenue is the small to medium business market
compared to the large environment...