From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AV revisited

Of everything I've used so far (AVG, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky) I like
AVG Network Edition best. It's very simple to use and admin. I have a
trial version of Vipre Home edition running on a spare PC right now, but
I had some issues with the interface so I don't really like it as much
as I like AVG Network Edition or even AVG Home edition.