No single product will detect or prevent everything.  But once a machine is
clean, the key is to keep it that way.

VIPRE has detected several malware issues and remnants of others that McAfee
had missed.  Nothing of a severe nature on my network, but I'm now more
confident that the machines will stay clean.

The Software Restriction policy discussed earlier on this list also adds to the
level of protection.

Roger Wright

Network Administrator

Evatone, Inc.