Sync personal phones with corporate data.

Never thought I'd hear that phrase.

From: Barsodi.John [mailto:john.bars...@igt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IPhone 3g <Nightmare>

I asked if anyone on the Exchange list had any experience with the sybase
solution, no responses.

I'm looking at evaluating it since it will allow us to segment and control
corporate data away from personal data.  It works with WinMo too.. This will
allow us to allow our associates to use their personal phones and sync to
corporate data.  The one scary thing about sybase is it costs more than my
BB infrastructure on a per user basis.  I'll hopefully get approval to
proceed with my study/POC.

  _____