From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:p...@optimumdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 6:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Bleep'n window server 2008 terminal server

I find that Microsoft's PS and PCL drivers *are* generic, Microsoft
simply ships printer definitions that specifies printer-specific
parameters such as the printer's printable area.

At my employer Microsoft's "HP LaserJet 4 PS" driver works marvelously
with most of what we have on hand ;)

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com