Were you not on the latest version of Roboform before the upgrade to 3.5?  I
had the latest and after updating to 3.5 didn't have to do anything with
Roboform.

BTW, have you played with the Roboform Online stuff yet?  I'm not sure I
trust it enough to use it yet but man, that would be convenient for keeping
all my installs in sync!

 - Andy O.