I like sentences. Things like "My car is a red Toyota." Easy for (l)users to
remember, less chance of having it written down, harder for a brute force to
crack. Even better is something like "My1car2is3a4red5Toyota." But that's
asking a lot for a cube droid...

Yeah; I agree; there's strong and then there's STRONG. :-)

I've gone so far as to set some people's passwords to an MS license key with
a 1 mistake lockout and 12 hour reset when they've been really bad...

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ