Those aren't pillows....

________________________________

From: Kim Longenbaugh [mailto:k...@colonialsavings.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:36 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtualized Websense?

It wasn't your belly button, either...

________________________________

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I don't think it was his hand...

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Rob Bonfiglio <robbonfig...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey hey!  Watch where you're putting that hand.....

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Thomas W Shinder <tshin...@tacteam.net>
wrote:

Group hug ;)

TOM SHINDER   |   Sr. Consultant/Technical Writer
206.443.1117   |   shin...@prowesscorp.com

5701 Sixth Avenue South   |   Seattle, WA 98108
PROWESS   |   WWW.PROWESSCORP.COM <http://www.prowesscorp.com/>