From: Brian Clark [brianclark2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 7:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: CAL Licensing Question!

Hi Guys,

Hope you can shed some light on this for me, here is the scenario;

Domain A:  1 x Domain Controller access by 50 computers (Current CAL licensing
50 Per Server concurrent connection basis)

New domain B to be added, and trust set up between the two domains.

Domain B: 1 X Domain controller accessed by 10 Computers

around 15 people from Domain A will be accessing a small SQL 2005 express
database on the DC for domain B as well as the users/devices on Domain A.

What would be the best way to set up the CAL's for domain B and how many would
we need?? Would the CAL setup need to be changed on Domain A? If you need
further info let me know!

Many thanks

Brian