From: Brian Clark [mailto:brianclark2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 6:08 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: CAL Licensing Question!

Hi Guys,

Hope you can shed some light on this for me, here is the scenario;

Domain A:  1 x Domain Controller access by 50 computers (Current CAL
licensing 50 Per Server concurrent connection basis)

New domain B to be added, and trust set up between the two domains.

Domain B: 1 X Domain controller accessed by 10 Computers

around 15 people from Domain A will be accessing a small SQL 2005 express
database on the DC for domain B as well as the users/devices on Domain A.

What would be the best way to set up the CAL's for domain B and how many
would we need?? Would the CAL setup need to be changed on Domain A? If you
need further info let me know!

Many thanks

Brian

--
Brian Clark
ICT Network Services Ltd

The information in this e-mail and any file transmitted with it is
confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended solely for the
addressee(s).

If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, retention,
modification or distribution by you is prohibited and may be unlawful:
please accept our apologies, delete it immediately and notify the
originator.

Any views or opinions expressed may be those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ICT Network Services Ltd.

Although this email has been checked for viruses, ICT Network Services Ltd
cannot accept liability for any resulting loss or damage.
ICT Network Services Ltd. Registered Company Number: 5810121.VAT Number: 901
2432 77