From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@owa.smithcons.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Apple vs Microsoft?

My experience with XServers is several years out of date, but the last
time I got involved in a project using them, the directory was buggy,
prone to crashing, and had to be manually resynchronized with AD at
least once a day (or whenever new users were added, new computers were
added, or passwords were changed). I was very unimpressed.

I think if you want some POSITIVE opinions of them - you should probably
ask on an Apple forum. :-)