Another comment, now would be a good time to implement something like this
as you're changing server OS etc.  We did this when we migrated to
ActiveDirectory from NT4.0.  Had a lot of whining and complaining at first,
but once they got used to the new procedures, it wasn't a big deal.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke