Thanks for the replies guys.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Gruber" <jgru...@jblong.com>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: RE: OT - Time and Attendence Solutions

We are using
www.qqest.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Scott-Fleming [mailto:angu...@geoapps.com] Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

On 16 Jul 2009 at 11:42, James Kerr  wrote:

Sorry for the OT but I need to find a few differnent time and
attendence
solutions. I am looking for a solution for a company with just over
100
employees located in three different locations.I need the solutions to
be
priced less then $8k and it needs to support biometric clocks as well
as the
ability to punch though a computer interface. Oh, it also needs to be
able
to export the timesheet data so we can import it into our accounting software for payroll. I listed below what I've looked into so far but
if
anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it.

Kronos - Too expensive
WaspTime Pro - Seems pretty decent, fits budget
Microsoft Dynamics - Too expensive
Gatekeeper - Seems good, not sure yet about pricing.

I have a client with similar needs (multiple time clocks scattered
across 6 buildings, similar employee count). They used to use eTime but recently

switched to TimeVue:

   Products - Time Tracking Software
   http://www.icontime.com/products/software/

System is set up to call the timeclocks using a modem, although they
also have IP-based timeclocks. Data are formatted for import into Quickbooks
payroll.

HTH

Angus

--