I have two customers that are happy with infinitime solutions.

Thanks
        Jason Walter

-----Original Message-----
From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT - Time and Attendence Solutions

Sorry for the OT but I need to find a few differnent time and attendence
solutions. I am looking for a solution for a company with just over 100
employees located in three different locations.I need the solutions to be
priced less then $8k and it needs to support biometric clocks as well as the
ability to punch though a computer interface. Oh, it also needs to be able
to export the timesheet data so we can import it into our accounting
software for payroll. I listed below what I've looked into so far but if
anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it.

Kronos - Too expensive
WaspTime Pro - Seems pretty decent, fits budget
Microsoft Dynamics - Too expensive
Gatekeeper - Seems good, not sure yet about pricing.

James