On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Derek Lidbom<dlid...@trone.com> wrote:
> http://www.tuaw.com/2009/08/03/apple-most-assuredly-not-slapping-family-with-gagging-order-ov/

#ifdef RANT

"A confidentiality agreement is standard operating procedure"

  BULL FSCKING SH*T.

  I do warranty/repair claims all the freaking time with any number of
suppliers, and I have *NEVER* had to sign a confidentiality agreement.
 *EVER*.

  Good gods, is there anything Apple can do that won't have the
fanboys and fangirls crawling out of the woodwork to defend them?

  I swear, Steve Jobs could sh*t in a box, and people would still be
lining up buy it, and saying it doesn't smell.

  At least people *complain* about Microsoft's misdeeds.

#endif

-- Ben