From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: exploding iPods

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Derek Lidbom<dlid...@trone.com> wrote:

http://www.tuaw.com/2009/08/03/apple-most-assuredly-not-slapping-family-
with-gagging-order-ov/

#ifdef RANT

"A confidentiality agreement is standard operating procedure"

  BULL FSCKING SH*T.

  I do warranty/repair claims all the freaking time with any number of
suppliers, and I have *NEVER* had to sign a confidentiality agreement.
 *EVER*.

  Good gods, is there anything Apple can do that won't have the
fanboys and fangirls crawling out of the woodwork to defend them?

  I swear, Steve Jobs could sh*t in a box, and people would still be
lining up buy it, and saying it doesn't smell.

  At least people *complain* about Microsoft's misdeeds.

#endif

-- Ben

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek Lidbom
Director of Technology and Interactive Development, Trone
336.812.2010
dlid...@trone.com
http://www.trone.com/
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.