Did it with the RC over Vista ultimate.

All it did was make things better. Well, except for a minor display
driver issue.

-sc

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 11:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Win 7 issue

Has anyone done an over the top upgrade from Vista to 7 yet?  I know not
best practice but I have at least one user that I may not have an option
on and would like to test that senario on my first test install to see
how it goes.  If someone knows better I can avoid extra pain.

Jon

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Erik Goldoff <egold...@gmail.com>