IT jobs are back!

http://searchenterprisewan.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid200_gci13
64375,00.html?track=NL-1209&ad=719822&asrc=EM_NLN_8929095&uid=4812999

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Salary rant

 There's precedent for that ... In 1995 Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich shut down
the Federal Government three times and screwed with Federal Employees ...
And although they decided to grant full pay during the furlough, some of us
in IT were considered 'essential personnel' and HAD to report during
furloughs, personally I lost non refundable airline tickets and my planned
vacation with family, so the politicians could make their point.  I was NOT
one of those that got paid to not report to work...  Sucks all around ...
:(

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant
Systems, Networks, & Security