How about Scalix?

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 12:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Mail server software

You're already looking at Kerio, so I would also recommend
SmarterMail...

http://www.smartertools.com/SmarterMail/Features/Windows-Mail-Server-Sof
tware-Webmail-Exchange-Alternative.aspx

-ASB

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM, John Aldrich <
jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:

If you don't want to pay the cost of Exchange, what software would you
get that has pretty much the same functionality as Exchange, including
the following:

1)      Active Directory integration

2)      Shared calendars

3)      Reserved meeting rooms (i.e. send a meeting invite to the room
email address and reserve it.)

4)      Outlook connectivity (most of the ones I've looked at have some
sort of "plugin" to allow Outlook to connect to them and act like
Exchange.)

5)      Fully functional webmail - we want to have the "look and feel"
of Outlook on the web.

The two I'm leaning towards right now are Icewarp and Kerio. I've
installed Kerio and it's got pretty much the features I want, but I've
gotten a recommendation from one of our ISP vendors that we look at
Icewarp as well. Just thought I'd throw this out to see what else I
should be looking at.

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>