From: Daniel Rodriguez [mailto:drod...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Open Letter and apology

To all,

I just want to say that I owe the list an apology. I did not want to 'hijack' a
thread/conversation about my condition. The OT Friday Funny was a good joke,
even my wife liked it. And she is in healthcare.

For those who don't know, On July 27, I had open heart surgery to remove 5-1/2
blockages that were in my heart. I was in the hospital for a week. A week
later, I had to go back into the hospital because the fluids that are created
because of the surgery, those tubes in your chest, were not draining, or being
flushed out of my system and my feet and legs were starting to swell up.
Fortunately, that was handled in time.

It has been a real hard struggle just to recuperate. I am not used to 'just sit
around and do nothing'. I want to get back to work. But, right now, I have not
been cleared by my doctor to even drive, or even lift 10 lbs. ARGH! I am
allowed to go on 'short' walks. This past Saturday, I even went for a two mile
walk. It felt good. But I grow tired to easily and paid for it as I slept
nearly all day, yesterday.

Again, I didn't mean to hijack that thread and should have known better. Sorry.

But for all those who did respond, thank you. It feels good to talk to others,
especially when you have something in common.