Kurt,

Thank you and Congratulations! Is this your first? And a boy, no less. I
have no children but I long for the day to be as excited as you when my time
comes.

Went to the doctor, yesterday, and he has just now approved me for physical
therapy. So I get to start walking on a treadmill. Plus, he approved me to
drive, but only short distances and nothing to strenuous. (WoooHooo!!) At
least I don't have to rely on others to get me to Walgreen's to pick up my
prescriptions. Not that I didn't mind it, no. I am quite thankful that they
were there to help. It's just, now, I feel that I have a little more freedom
to go about when I want.

Again, Congrats on the new arrival!