From: Bill Lambert
To: NT System Admin Issues
Sent: Fri Aug 28 12:12:17 2009
Subject: RE: Good NT sysadmin list?
I think I may be speaking for many mostly silent admins here, but I love this
list.  I run a small but growing shop and it���s just me on the Windows side of
things.   I don���t contribute much to the list so I try to keep my questions
for when ����m really stuck on something.  And I have to tell you, this list
has saved my ass on more than a few occasions and I have learned much from
watching the threads on many,  many topics.

The people here have always been kind and generous with their answers.  The
banter is just fine with me because of the reasons others have spoken to, and,
I have no problem managing my inbox.

My $.02

Bill Lambert