From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Vipre question

Having some issues with Vipre. I've emailed support but they must be
busy handling *real* problems. J

I've installed a 30-day trial of Vipre. So far, I'm having mixed
feelings about it. It seems to be reporting more malware than AVG, but
by default it's not set up to quarantine anything. I didn't configure it
correctly so that got left at the default setting. Now, I have created a
new policy that I want to push out to my two users using laptops. I
can't figure out how to apply a new policy to individual "agents".
Anyone here able to tell me how to do that?

If I can get past some issues with Vipre, I'll probably ask my boss to
let me buy it instead of AVG when the AVG comes up for renewal in
January.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>