+1 on calling them.  Even though you're only demoing it right now, they will
support you like you're a paying customer.  I got excellent support when I
was demoing Ninja email stuff.

The installation must automatically grab those updates & apply them Cameron,
I just installed VPE yesterday afternoon and I have the "Logged In User"
column without doing any thing.

I must say, I'm really really really liking VPE compared to McAfee ePO
console.  Very intuitive, I've yet to read the instructions and am moving
around and doing stuff in the Vipre console quiet easily.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke
Sent from Newark, TX, United States