Ok. Thanks. I just got a reply from support. They said the same thing about
just right-click and select "reassign." L

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Vipre question

I don' t think this question was OT at all.  It seems perfectly relevant to
the charter.

There are lots of us here who use Vipre, so this is probably a decent place
to ask questions about it.  There are also dedicated forums at
http://supportforums.sunbeltsoftware.com that are manned by very experienced
Vipre/Counterspy users and Sunbelt support folks.