Cheers, I did have some thoughts down that route, but didn't know whether
you could give it a "bad" address in terms of the scope or not. Shows you
how long it is since I set up any DHCP stuff. Let's wait for the support
call from the idiot telling me he can't access the internet from work with
his (or her) IPhone any more...

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."

http://raythestray.blogspot.com

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>