From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Block device from DHCP scope

Anyway I can block a device from obtaining an IP address from our DHCP
scope? I have a rogue IPhone that appears intermittently on my DHCP
range. I haven't managed to find out who it is yet but if I do I will be
sure to address it via HR....turning off the wireless unfortunately is
not an option. I know the user could probably bang in some static
settings to get around the block, but seeing as though our users can't
save things in the right folders, I'm relying on them not being savvy
enough to enter some network settings themselves.

Thanks for all ideas...

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am

http://raythestray.blogspot.com