A small organization has this very old Gateway server running W2K3
server which has 6 drives configured in the following manner:

1. First two 18gb drives are mirrored RAID 1 with the OS.
2. There's a Simple 36gb drive.
3. Remaining three (3) 36gb drives are configured as RAID 5 and contain
files that have NOT been backed up.

Sooooooo! For some reason the server errors and show the drives as Failed
when attempting to boot from the SCSI controller card. If I add another card
from an identical server, it also fails. If I change the cable I get a
different error. If I take the drives and add them into the other,
identical, server, I get NVRAM mismatch errors on Post followed by a BSOD.
So I take the cable and plug it into the onboard SCSI connector. The servers
boots into the OS, sees the drives but lists them as Failed and Foriegn. IN
other words Disk Management shows the following:

Disk 0: Healthy
Disk 1 - 5: Foriegn.

Under that I also see that each of the disks in the RAID 5 are Offline and
Failed. When I attempt to Reactivate Volume or Import either of the Foreign
disks I get the following error in the System Log:

Source: LDM
Event ID: 2

INTERNAL Error - The specified plex contains disabled subdisks (C1000078).

My gut tells me the system's hosed and that all data on the dynamic drives
is lost I wanted to check here to see if there are any tricks I can perform
to reactivating the drives.

Any responses appreciated.