I have a server closet that is creeping into the 80s so I thought a little
AC unit might do the trick.  I've heard that there are two flavors of
portable AC units for small areas like this.  Basically a home user version
that breaks if you run it 24/7 and a commercial version that can run 24/7
that costs a couple hundred dollars more.  Does anyone on the list have any
comments about portable air conditioners for an almost cool room about 70 sq
feet.  Any models to look for or stay away from?

Thanks for any input,

-Bill