We use TS extensively, we have less than 200 employees, 50+ that don't use
computers at all.  We have 70 TS CAL's and have had trouble running short on
those.  Up to this point we have purchased "device" CAL's and are thinking
we might  be better off adding "user" CAL's?  Nothing fancy, all our servers
are W2k3 SP2 and our clients are XP Pro.  Everything works, we are just
running out of licenses.  Wondering if anyone out there has 2 licenses
servers up so they can run both types and how does that work for you(if it
is even possible to do on one network??)  (yes, we have 25 temporary
licenses, those are plumb full as well)
thanks for any help.

jeff