You fire people for Streaming Radio?  Yikes.  I recommend you to do some
configuration on your firewall to regulate bandwidth so stuff like this
doesn't bring you down.  There are many good reasons for streaming in a
business environment, whether it is ambient listening or something like
webinars, training, podcasts, etc.

IT's job is to keep the network up, HR/Management's job is to keep the
workforce productive.  If the network suffers, the whole business
suffers - but that's IT's fault, not the person streaming a radio
station.

A quick call to the ISP can easily help too.  The can put a monitor on
the line, verify all T1's are lit, and even run a bandwidth report.
Depending on your router, there may even be some access to reports on
what protocol or IP is eating all your bandwidth.

Sam Cayze
Information Technology Administrator
ROLLOUTS
ONSITE * ON DEMAND