Also Lansweeper free, and also OCS inventory, free.

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and