My favorite part about the spiceworks terms of service comes from the
section about protecting your password from theft:

"you will be responsible for losses incurred by Spiceworks or any other user
of the Service due to someone else using your Spiceworks ID, password or
account."

I wonder if lawyers know that they are mocked by all the other lawyers when
they put stuff like that into contracts.

Beyond that baloney though, do they store your data on their servers?
Agreeing to an unenforceable contract is one thing, but putting my network
map on a third-party site is entirely something else.
Bill