psinfo -s \\computer | find /i "Adobe Air"
wrapped in a 'for /f' that runs through a list of computers.

Carl

  _____

From: Bill Songstad [mailto:bsongs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Finding Adobe on the network

Not really a server admin issue, but probably under the job descriptions of
quite a few of us...  I have a few users that have Adobe Air installed on
their workstations.  What would be a good way to go about finding out which
machines have Air installed?  I loathe the possibility of walking around to
each machine and opening up add/remove programs.  I don't have any third
party patch management software, so I'm kind of looking for some sort of
script I think.  Something I could apply to any program if others came on my
list.  Of course, if there was good cheap program out there that someone
recommends for gathering an inventory of installed software, that would be
cool too.

Any thoughts from the brain corral?

Appreciatively,
Bill