All you need to do to use it successfully is to setup your current DNS
server for Active Directory, to forward to OpenDNS for all remote zones.

Then, your clients will get all internal addresses as they do now, and will
go to OpenDNS rather than your ISP or looking up the addresses via the Root
servers for everything else.

Works like a charm.   Been using it at home, work and at our church for over
a year at this point now.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Providing Competitive Advantage through Effective IT Leadership*