From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 8:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OpenDNS

The thing is I wanted to test it first before I killed my entire 450 pc
and 32 lans by messing with AD DNS??

Right now my dns is set to forward all requests to root servers, no
caching and no zones other than that board.imcu.com zone we set up last
week.

Otherwise my forward lookup and reverse lookup zones only have dynamic
updates from internal IP's...

So if I set my three DC's to forward to OpenDNS the users would get all
their internal DNS lan traffic fine and all real Internet traffic would
resolve DNS through OpenDNS??

If I understand everybody ok.  The link OpenDNS setup send me too was a
link to MS stating to delete the [.] zone but I don't see one of those
on my DC's???