We've been using OpenDNS at one of our remote sites where there is a cyber
cafe....does exactly what it says on the tin, good and reliable

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com