I'd +1 all the recommendations for OCS. It really is a fantastic product
(having been a user of it).

That said I'm not sure why you need to make firewall changes for MSN Messenger
audio/video? I've used this before through various firewalls.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com

c – 312.731.3132