I'm having a devil of the time with getting BES up and running.  Where I'm
stuck is at the wireless activation point.  I have one user who has
volunteered their device and I cannot get them activated.
I have wiped the device, setup the user, created an activation password.
When we attempt the enterprise activation it stalls out at the activating
screen.  I have also asked the user to call AT&T to ensure that his phone is
provisioned for BES.  I have verified that BES has access to the mailbox
with the IEMtest utility.  The email with etp.dat is received by the user
but never leaves the mailbox.  I disabled Vipre on his computer and the AV
at the mail server to ensure that the file hasn't been touched or mangled
and BES processes it.

I appreciate any additional insight list members could provide.  Nine times
out of ten I start an email, think of something I haven't tried which
resolves my problem, but that isn't happening in this case.

Thanks,
Jonathan