1800936-4900

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 9:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Microsoft Support: Number??

So I opened a case with Porcusoft last week.  Never got a call even
though *I thought* I had it scheduled support.  Turns out the assigned
tech's hours are Wednesday - Sat.  I tried to call the main number on
his signature, I get disconnected unless I try his extension (which the
friendly automated voice tells me is "invalid".

Anyone have a 1-800 number for MS support?  The number I have is
apparently a direct line to this tech's support area.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.

intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake; then, delete this e-mail from your
system.