From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 11:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Microsoft Support: Number??

So I opened a case with Porcusoft last week.  Never got a call even though
*I thought* I had it scheduled support.  Turns out the assigned tech's
hours are Wednesday - Sat.  I tried to call the main number on his
signature, I get disconnected unless I try his extension (which the
friendly automated voice tells me is "invalid".

Anyone have a 1-800 number for MS support?  The number I have is
apparently a direct line to this tech's support area.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.